Monday, December 12, 2011

Pallet Christmas Tree

I finally finished my Pallet Christmas Tree!!  I LOVE the way it came out!!
It was so so so easy to make it too!!

Material:
Pallet{from my friend's store}, paint{Hobby Lobby}, stencils{Hobby Lobby}, paint brushes, drawer pulls{Hobby Lobby $1.50 each} and knobs{Michael's $1 each}, wooden ornaments{Target} and power tools{hubby's job}

Hubby helped me out with this project! He cut the pallet into a tree shape and sanded it for me!
Then it was my turn to have some fun!! :)


After it was dried, I sanded it to make it look more rustic.

I applied the stencil to look like snow flakes.


Using the stencil letters, I wrote the words: 
Joy and Believe in Magic Always.

I wanted to make a "funky" tree so I added some drawer pulls and knobs.


Added some wooden ornaments from Target.




Depending on the light, the tree comes out in different shades of green in the photo!! The tree is really more like a fade green. 
I might make some of these next year and try to sell it at our local Farmer's Market. I am wondering if anyone would buy it...

I used our the at our Holiday Party!

I also made this Pallet Dandelion Wall Decor


DIY Club

10 comments:

  1. So darn cute, YES, people would definitely buy them!! Great job, I may try one next year! Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Yes, I can definitely see people buying your trees. Def. do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared this on Twitter! Wow, I am loving it! Where did you put it in your house or outside?
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...as usual :) I think people would definitely buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I think these would sell easily! I love the sand dollar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!! I love it!

    Merry Christmas!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so doing this next year for teacher gifts. This would also be a great secret pal gift. I could drive by and stick it in her yard. I plan to look for a "wrong color" gallon of paint at Home Depot and have them add green to make it near the color I want. I am so doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cool!!!! i'll do it next year! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!