Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Glam Pink and Black - Another Year of Fabulous!

I styled this "Another Year of Fabulous" for my niece's 17th birthday.  She really liked the Glam Pink & Black Bunco Party that I styled for my daughter a few months back . We found the perfect pink and black tableware on  Party City site called  "Another Year of Fabulous" Collection! Party City sent us a party in the box with everything from paper goods to candy and favors to style the dessert table! I was amazed by the quality of the products and how well they were packed. 


Party City made styling this table a breeze!! No need for printables, custom cookies or cakes to make this table super cute! By displaying the candy, party favors and store bought cupcakes on the same table, I was able to style an eye catching sweet table without much time for planning.





Photography and styling Crissy's Crafts
Party in the Box from Party City

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your thoughts!