What a great value, fun and easy way to make Peppermint Bark!! I used the Peppermint Bark Kit from Party City and was a breezy to make these Snowflake Peppermint Bark!
We made them for the teachers!
The Kit comes with everything for you to make 5 treats!
Holiday Peppermint Bark Kit includes:
- 5 Snowflake cutters
- 12oz Candy melts (6oz Dark Cocoa and 6oz Candy Cane Colorburst)
- 2 Disposable Decorating Bags
- 5 Gift bags
- 5 Silver Ties
- 5 Tags
If you’ve never made bark before this is the perfect kit for you. The directions are on the back of the box and super easy to follow.
1. Take the brown and peppermint chocolates put them in the bags.
2. Cover a baking sheet with some wax paper, line the cookie cutters on top of the wax paper.
3. Place the brown chocolate in the microwave. Be careful not to burn them. Cut the tip off and start filling the cutters.
Place in fridge for 2 minutes or until hardened.
4. Next repeat with the peppermint chocolates. Fill over the other chocolate. Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
My son wanted to help but the chocolate bags were a little too hot and hard for him to squeeze.
I had so much fun making them that I decided to make mini Peppermint Bark using mini cookie cutters!
They came out so cute!!